In 2001, OutSystems pioneered the low-code market with a vision to transform how enterprise software is delivered. Today, they are recognized as a market leader with employees around the world and over 1,200 customers in 60 countries.
As OutSystems were expanding worldwide, they needed local presence and did not have the capacity to set up offices due to complexities in each country. They were struggling to work with several payroll partners for different countries, different currencies and different points of contact.
This caused significant miscommunication and high costs as they had no overview of the total costs of the outsourcing without reconciling each month.
They needed one company with worldwide entities, one point of contact and one currency for billing for better control and management of their cash flow.
In 2018, CXC offered a one-stop solution for employee workforce management with one consolidated billing for Asia Pacific.
CXC has consistently engaged and managed over 30 directly sourced contractors for OutSystems in four different countries in Asia, payrolling $2.5M each year.
Key services we have provided to OutSytems include:
- Compliance with taxation and statutory contribution obligations
- Indemnity, public liability and workers’ compensation to cover all employee liability
- Online portals reducing manual processes, and processing errors
- Support for contract extension and terminations
- Sponsorship of work permits
- HR Business Partner advice and labour law management
- Dedicated Account structure with customer service line for all contingent workers
- One billing entity with one currency for all of Asia
CXC’s workforce management solution has delivered enhanced compliance and governance controls, and significant cost and process efficiencies to Outsystems, including:
- Average cost saving of 10% per contractor, versus using a recruitment agency payroll service
- Compliant engagement and workforce management resulting in zero co-employment claims
- Month end date management and payroll process
- Streamlined invoicing process with more detailed and accurate spend data
- Asia Pacific payroll project support across multiple geographies and jurisdictions but with one point of contact