A USA multinational, one of the world’s largest technology companies with products and services ranging from online advertising technology, search engine, cloud computing, software and hardware.
Employing over 135,000 people across the world in over 50 countries. Their mission is to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful
The client have a large extended and contingent workforce across the globe, most of whom are Pre Identified and engaged by the client directly.
The client had a time critical issue to ensure that all Independent Contractors in the UK where classified correctly for IR35 purposes to ensure compliance with UK Legislation.
- The client had over 450 Independent Contractor’s to classify for IR35 purposes.
CXC appointed a project delivery and IT Development team to build and configure a specific IR35 classification module for the client. This was module was embedded into our Independent Contractor Classification Platform – CXC Comply.
- CXC implemented and launched the IR35 module in a 12 week sprint working with the clients Stakeholders in finance, legal , technology, operations and their MSP.
- The Platform went live with the client in February 2021 with all CXC Support and Account Team Members provisioned on google equipment.
- CXC built a communications, training and escalation plan for all Stakeholders ensuring that service and understanding of our service was embedded from day 1.
- This was augmented by regular training sessions on our platform with Stakeholders.