eToro is an Israeli social trading and multi-asset brokerage company that focuses on providing financial and copy trading services.
For more than a decade, eToro has been a leader in the global Fintech revolution. It is the world’s leading social trading network, with millions of registered users and an array of innovative trading and investment tools.
CXC provide Visa Support Services to eToro’s non-local resident employees who work in Hong Kong. We also manage all human resources services for their employees, which means that eToro isn’t required to establish a human resources team. They are also able to maintain the required level of staff needed for the Immigration Department.
With strong financial backing, and a highly successful rate of visa applications, CXC acts as a sole visa sponsorship company for eToro. We not only minimize the complex administration for eToro, but enable them to focus on their core business.
Key services we have provided to eToro include:
- Onboarding – Single interpretation and process for quality onboarding with pre-engagement checks
- Employed Solutions – Compliant payroll structure in line with all legislative changes
- Invoicing & Payroll – Standardised consolidated invoice for all workers and suppliers
- Taxation Scheme – Rental Reimbursement Scheme and Business Expenses Reimbursement Programme
- Worker Engagement & Performance – Managing the engagement and performance of contingent workers, aligned to eToro’s HR strategy
- Enterprise Risk Mitigation – Mitigating all the statutory and potential risks associated with contingent workforce, as well as building solutions to manage emerging risks
- Offboarding -Proven strategies to manage disengagement
CXC continues to provide a highly efficient service and 100% successful rate of visa application. Recently, we managed 17 contractors from eToro, which is predicted to increase steadily.