Image from http://sloanreview.mit.edu/
Navigating global HR and payroll issues are hard. But you can do it and people are counting on you.
The webinar will address some of the hottest “people issues” facing global companies today. You will come away from this session with a solid understanding of how the global workforce is changing and what you can do to be prepared.
- Global workforce strategy: How it is changing and why CEOs are talking about “localization.”
- International Mergers and acquisitions: What are the “people” issues you need to consider?
- VMS, MSP, RPO – why does everyone use acronyms and how does this affect ME?
The global “GIG” economy: What is it and why does it matter?
- Employees or contractors? Why is this important in today’s business world? The “UBER” impact.
- Asking good questions to protect your people and reduce risk to the business when “going global.”
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
HR, Payroll and Operational leaders who manage international employment and payroll.
Click here to register and find out more.