The COVID-19 pandemic has completely changed our predictions as to what the future of work might look like. Now that restrictions are finally easing, we can start to get a sense for how dramatically the world has changed while we’ve been in lockdown.
When can we safely return to the office? How has COVID changed attitudes to working arrangements? When will the economy recover?
We delve deep into what this unrecognisable landscape will look like in our latest eBook: What does the future of work look like in a post-COVID world?
Download our eBook to find out about:
– Remote Working Will Become the New Normal
– The Importance of Meritocracy…
– Contingent Workers Are an Important Talent Solution
– The Power of the Short-Term Workforce
– The Downside of Work Post-COVID-19
– Digitisation Fast Track
– The Role of Data
– Impact on the Employer Brand
With most of the word entering a long-awaited recession, it’s essential to understand what a new normal will look like, and how technology and a contingent workforce is central to rekindling growth in the economy.