As global sponsor of this year’s Collaboration in the Gig Economy Conference held by Staffing Industry Analysts, our global directors took away many invaluable insights into the future of work and what companies need to plan for in order to remain relevant, including:
- Technology and technological advancements are the biggest drivers of the gig economy
- The gig economy has changed the hiring game. All industries are competing for the same talent pools of candidates.
- In a skills short market, the focus needs to be on the worker experience and not on the corporations
- As a table stake to survive, staffing suppliers will need to have platforms to engage and service their customers
- Blockchain is growing in applications in contingent workforce management
Take a look here at our full insights and find out how you can evolve your contingent workforce program into the future.