CXC has two groups of customers. For the first we specialise in providing payroll, administration and salary packaging services to individual contractors and employees. If you intend to use CXC services as an individual, please consider the following:
- It is not part of CXC’s service to find contracts or employment for you. This area is best covered by recruitment or employment agencies and similar organisations.
- No invoicing or payment to you can commence until we have completed the relevant contractual paperwork and received written copies of your timesheets or confirmed advice as to earnings.
- CXC will not pay you until we have received the payment from the client. In many cases, you will not be paid for sick leave, holiday pay or if you are not working.
- CXC will deduct a management fee which is more than covered by the savings generated; the fee will be decided by the level of service required and the country in which you are operating.
- For full terms and conditions for CXC services please contact us.
The second group of clients are companies and recruitment agencies that engage with contractors and employees. If you intend to use CXC services as a corporate entity, please consider the following:
- CXC is not a recruitment agency. So we do not generally have a record of contractors or employees that we have dealt with that are looking for opportunities. We may have business partners who may be able to assist you with this regard. If so please esquire directly to them.
- CXC will require your cooperation in gathering the quite detailed information about your business and how you operate. This is required to deliver our services to you at the standard of service you expect. We will require you to make appropriate staff available from time to time to gather and maintain this information.
- CXC’s services and fees can be structured in a range of ways that includes fees charged to both the corporate client and/or the individual client. These arrangements will be made based on discussions with your business.
- Services detailed in on this site are discussed in general only. The specifics of your business and your requirements will impact on the services we are able to deliver. Likewise, the specific details on CXC’s services will be outlined in discussions and proposals with our representatives, and this information will supersede general information given on this site.
This documentation on this website is for your general information, and is not to be construed as advice. Clients should not act on the information contained herein alone, and should seek the advice of their accountants and lawyers.
We make no guarantees or endorsements of sites or services we link to or that link to us*
* CXC provides links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties from its website. Such linked sites are not under the control of CXC and CXC is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. CXC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CXC of the linked site. CXC is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. CXC will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of, or in connection with, or incidental to, any information or third party service provided by any third party.