Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. The company has over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries, of whom nearly 100,000 are in India.
The Technology and Engineering Services division of Capgemini works closely with its clients at a local level and mobilises expert teams that create custom solutions from existing and emerging technologies, to deliver viable outcomes at speed. They employ around 25,000 individuals at 300 branches in 15 countries.
In the Netherlands, the company required a broker to support their un-preferred suppliers and provide supply-chain management and referral ownership of identified resources by end customers.
CXC partnered with Capgemini to deliver supply chain management services. Providing a broker solution, CXC took ownership of all non-preferred suppliers.
Key Services we have provided to the company include:
- Supplier engagement for un-preferred suppliers
- Services Centre – dedicated team to support supplier engagement and queries
- Compliance, contract and payroll management
- Streamlined onboarding process and dedicated resource to support suppliers
- Welcome packs to assist suppliers with invoice process
- Support for all new onboards, contract extensions, rate increase and terminations
- Streamlined contracts process for both standard agreement and AMA
- Risk mitigation with NL legislation
- Online portals reducing manual processes
- Releasing open vacancies to RFI suppliers who form part of the approved Vacancy Share programme PSL and managing end-to-end with Subco internal resource team
- Manage rebate requirements with suppliers twice yearly when threshold of 50,000 has been exceeded.
Using the broker model arrangement, CXC manages the vacancy share programme and onboarding of new suppliers.
CXC’s broker solution has delivered enhanced visibility, compliance and governance controls to the company:
- Efficient process to engage new suppliers
- Process embedded to onboard new candidate hires through existing suppliers
- Streamlined and consolidated invoicing process and payment schedule for suppliers
- Rebate Savings of €200k
- Preferred Broker of Vacancy Share programme – release of roles to non-preferred suppliers who the company are unable to add to their preferred supply-chain
- Increase in CVs submitted to the company and end customers
- Alternative payment terms offered
- Cost savings for Capgemini when compared to previous broker of €350,000.