Are you looking to expand domestically or internationally?
Business today is borderless. There’s never been a better time to consider expanding internationally, especially as it offers so many benefits:
- New revenue potential
- The ability to access more customers
- Greater access to more diverse talent
- Enhancing your corporate culture
- Exposure to foreign investment opportunities
- Improving your company’s reputation
- Diversifying markets and enhancing your security and stability
But for so many businesses there is an element of complexity and fear about global expansion. Setting up in a foreign country is time consuming and costly. For smaller companies especially, a DIY solution may entail risk, cost and time factors that are overwhelming, especially if you intend starting small and growing your business there over time.
But there are alternatives.
Global EOR (Employer of Record)
In our latest ebook, now available to download, we look into:
- What is an EOR
- Benefits of using an EOR
- Advantages of an EOR
- Disadvantages of an EOR
- EOR Checklist
- Workforce Management Strategies
Complete and submit the below form to download the e-book.