Looking for insights on the current landscape of risk, legislation, and workforce complexity surrounding contractors in Australia? Look no further than our latest edition of the Workforce Risk Report! Our report covers the latest developments, including the Secure Jobs, Better Pay Act, government consultation on “Same Job, Same Pay,” rising workers’ compensation costs, cybersecurity challenges related to remote working, and the impact of AI implementation on contingent workers.
In this edition…
- Secure Jobs, Better Pay Act: The Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Secure Jobs, Better Pay) Act 2022 continues to be rolled out, dramatically altering aspects of engaging contingent workers.
- Concerns around “Same Job, Same Pay”: We look at the latest government consultation process, and critics’ responses to the proposed changes.
- Rising Workers’ Compensation Costs: Businesses across Australia are facing significant increases in workers’ compensation costs, driven by factors such as mental health claims. These cost pressures, combined with recent minimum wage increases, may impact economic growth.
- Remote working and cybersecurity challenges: The rise of remote working due to the COVID-19 pandemic has created cybersecurity challenges, particularly for contractors who are vulnerable to cyberattacks.
- AI implementation and contingent workers: Upskilling efforts, ethical oversight, and protecting the rights of contingent workers are important for a fair and inclusive future of work.
In today’s rapidly changing world, staying ahead of the game is crucial. By downloading our Workforce Risk Report, you’ll equip yourself with the knowledge and insights needed to navigate the complex world of contingent workforce practices. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to stay informed and take a proactive step towards a fair and inclusive future of work.
Download our report today!