NelsonHall analysis of CXC’s CWS/MSP capabilities
We are delighted to have been given the opportunity to work with NelsonHall to create this comprehensive assessment of CXC Global’s offerings and capabilities.
What is NelsonHall
NelsonHall is an analyst and advisory firm with an evidence-based approach to market and service provider assessments, an industry-leading BPO and outsourcing analyst firm with an unrivalled BPO and outsourcing knowledge covering an extensive range of business processes and industry sectors.
This report is for sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CWS/MSP and identifying vendor suitability for CWS/MSP RFPs; vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers; and financial analysts and investors specializing in the CWS/MSP sector.
If you are one of these, what can you expect from this report? NelsonHall has analysed CXC’s CWS/MSP capabilities, market and financial strengths such as:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue/SUM estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s service delivery organization (including delivery locations).
Key findings & highlights
This report has highlighted that:
- CXC enables companies to achieve a competitive advantage through managing contingent workforce quality, efficiency, and risk while reducing costs. Established in Australia in 1992 to provide contractor vetting, compliance, and payroll, the contingent workforce continues to be CXC’s core.
- CXC predominantly offers integrated CWS, comprising any mix of MSP, agency temps, services procurement/SOW, gig workers, freelancers, consultancy, and tech services.
- CXC has unbundled the traditional MSP to offer a variety of services, so clients can choose what services they want (to augment an in-house team or to outsource fully, for example).
- CXC has a range of proprietary technology and uses a mix of third-party technology, tailoring solutions for its clients’ needs.
- CXC works across a broad range of industries and has seen traction in engineering, technology, and telecoms. It works with large, medium, and small organizations.
You can download the full report HERE