Have your contingent workers been properly classified to reduce workforce misclassification claims?
CXC ensures that your contingent workers are properly classified as employed, independent or self-employed. We accomplish this through:
- CXCComply, CXC’s propriety contractor vetting and validation platform
- Classification software for independent contractors to determine control and governance
- Defense File created for federal or state audits
- Conversion of non-compliant 1099 Contractors to W2 employed contractors
- Seamless integration with existing VMS workflows.
CXC can also support our clients’ requirements for a range of background checking, including security checks.
When implementing a background check service, we develop a client-specific package that documents and sets the parameter of all required checks and vetting. Some of our background checking services include:
- Criminal Check
- Drug Screening
- Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Checks (AML/CTF)
- Credit Checks
- Right to Work Checks.
“We’ve been very happy with how quickly the CXC on-site team have become part of our team, and how well the model has been adopted by the business. CXC are high-touch with our contractors, they’re responsive and available. The model really works.”
General Manager for Recruitment and Engagement, Private Health Insurance Provider