Is anybody helping you to solve your contingent workforce problems?
Organisations need strong, lasting relationships with partners that understand your business and provide you with advice and strategies that meet your business objectives.
A structured approach to account management will ensure your contractor program is running efficiently and effectively, while continually delivering high-quality outcomes.
CXC’s account management framework is designed to work with corporates, contractors and partners to enable them to achieve their business goals. Our specialists deliver services onsite or offsite and are backed by an extensive local service delivery team, providing solutions to over 50 countries throughout Australasia, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Our experienced contractor management team, responsible for the entire contractor lifecycle, works closely with your account managers to link strategy, service excellence and flexibility into a compelling operational model.
Additionally, CXC has the ability to provide comprehensive data insights and visibility across your entire contractor workforce. Combined with support from your account manager, we can provide dashboards to support your tactical and strategic objectives.
How we can help
- Dedicated account managers act as a single point of contact between your organisation and CXC, understanding your business and providing advice to improve your workforce performance.
- CXC establishes ongoing engagement and support through proactive contact, including quarterly business reviews and annual strategic planning sessions.
- Complete visibility and governance of your entire contractor workforce through one provider,
- We provide key data, trends and insights into the contingent workforce, allowing you to benchmark your performance against the market through human capital dashboards.
- Our account management teams continually assess your program, enabling us to recommend and implement initiatives over time to improve the management of your contractors.
- You will receive support from our shared services infrastructure, including subject matter experts and support staff across payroll, data analytics, supply chain management, risk & compliance, and project management.
As one of the world’s leading providers of contingent worker management solutions, CXC is well positioned to optimise all elements of your contingent workforce strategy. With operations in more than 50 countries across five continents and decades of experience, we can assist with every aspect of your program.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact us here.
CXC partnered with Australia’s leading energy retailer – a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. They have a diverse non-employee workforce of up to 1,500 workers at peak times.
Since implementing the solution, the results achieved by the CXC’s services have had a direct effect on the visibility and control of the contingent worker population. We have provided them with onsite account management in key markets and a dedicated services team. They also receive enhanced reporting and insights, including monthly performance dashboards, disengagement reports and spend reports.
Click here for the full case study.
“The service we receive from CXC has been great. Our Account Manager is always on hand to deal with any issues in a prompt and efficient manner and more importantly, foresee potential issues before they arise. The management of our contractor workforce has never been so transparent and reportable and this has been in direct correlation to our engagement of CXC as our partner.”
Sheryn Grant, Former Head of Workforce Planning, Energy Australia
Latest from the blog
Check out our blog to keep up to date with the latest contingent workforce news, industry trends and more.