Are you looking to build your global and regional workforce?
At CXC, we understand the many challenges associated with managing global payroll for remote and contingent workers:
- International Banking
- Compliance Obligations
- Labour Law
- Local Payroll Practices
- Speedy onboarding
- Permanent Establishment
How consistent, compliant and effective is your contingent and remote workforce payment and invoicing process?
CXC compliantly connects the global contingent and remote workforce by managing the compliance risk, tax reporting, and payment in countries that present challenges or where your company does not possess a legal entity.
CXC take pride in the speed and efficiency of our service. We enable our clients to hire anyone anywhere – compliantly
We provide payroll solutions for some of the world’s leading tech companies, start-ups, and enterprises.
At CXC we engage your Contingent and Remote Workers directly, on your behalf, and manage the contract lifecycle no matter the size of your organisation.
- We manage payroll in over 65 countries across the world via a vast network of legal entities
- Retain full ownership of your IP rights in every country where you operate.
- We ensure that you fully optimize your risk mitigation by eliminating any unnecessary risk exposure.
- With legal entities and dedicated partners all over the world, our team of labour law attorneys and HR specialists protect your business.
- Our payroll services offer fast flexible and effective payroll with guaranteed on-time payments to your contingent and remote workers.
- Give your workers a consistent experience by outsourcing the onboarding and payroll.
How our process works
Let our team of experts handle the complexities of running your global contingent and remote workforce while our digital platform, MyCXC, makes this a seamless process. With increasing complexity and ever-changing regulatory requirements, including reporting and data security, CXC’s processes and systems are digital, efficient, and fully compliant.
Professional Employment Organisation
Professional Employment Organisation (PEO) is a third-party service commonly used in countries such as the USA, where employment requirements can vary significantly between states and employee health and medical benefits must be provided.
Employer of Record
An Employer of Record (EOR) is a third-party organisation that hires and pays an employee on behalf of another company and takes responsibility for all formal employment tasks.
Agent of Record
An agent of record or agent of record services follows a worker engagement process.
Global Employment Organisation
A Global Employment Organisation (GEO) is an international solution for hiring employees abroad, without having a branch or subsidiary in the foreign location.