How consistent, compliant and effective is your contingent workforce payment and invoicing process?
CXC is the trusted contingent workforce payroll provider to organisations, partners and contractors in over 50 countries globally. We ensure consistent and reliable payment cycles with all contingent workers; with multiple checks and balances in place and a dedicated client services team, we have established robust measures to minimise payroll issues.
CXC takes the responsibility for managing the livelihood of our contractors very seriously. The time capture and approval process is supported through a combination of automated and human interactions that assist hiring managers and contractors to complete the process in a timely and compliant manner.
CXC provides our contingent workers with a detailed payroll calendar, outlining key dates for timesheet submission to ensure timely and accurate pay cycles. Our system creates automated reminders over email and SMS at set points, such as timesheet access and payment confirmation.
With increasing complexity and ever-changing regulatory requirements, including reporting and data security, CXC’s processes and systems are efficient and fully compliant. Where CXC engage all contingent workers on behalf of an organisation, invoices are consolidated into a single client invoice, with CXC distributing payment to the workforce and suppliers.
How we can help
- If required, we can capture purchase order (PO) information and project codes, and contingent workers receive payment on a set calendar date agreed with you.
- CXC is able to accommodate weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment cycles.
- Our MyExchange portal enables contractors to lodge time and attendance sheets and expense reimbursement claims, review the status of each lodgement, as well as review historical timesheet and expense claim submissions.
- Once the contractor submits a timesheet, the hiring manager is notified and prompted to review and approve the timesheet.
- Information is automatically linked to our payroll system, enabling us to complete the payroll process based on approved timesheet data.
- Hiring or approval managers can view current and historical spending, rejected and approved status timesheets and expense claims for all individuals under their management.
CXC partners with a global information technology company that provides a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology solutions. Previously, they had difficulty with manual timesheet systems and a lack of oversight. Their in-house contractors logged hours within the system that only they could view, causing missed payments. Their field contractors had manual timesheets, different to each of their clients, causing inconsistencies.
CXC was able to fix multiple process issues since program implementation. Through our extensive due diligence process, CXC was able to determine that various contractors were being paid under the minimum wage. This led to a further review of the rate processes, where we discovered this was the case for several contractors.
Through comprehensive collaboration, CXC resolved timesheeting issues to deliver a service where contractors are paid efficiently and accurately. CXC have met 100% of all SLA targets, including invoice and payment timeframes and accuracy. We are continuing to work with the client to implement automatic systems that simplify the whole process.
“In 2010, I started using the services of CXC to take care of my payments and since then I have not experienced one single payment error. The payments are made into the bank on time usually within the same week as the payment falls due. When I compare this with previous companies the difference is black and white. CXC operate like clockwork. A very professional company with a pleasant and helpful staff. With CXC, I have found that they take the worry out of the payments process.”
Alex Loughran, Contractor