Offered as a service to many clients globally by specialist workforce management entities such as CXC, an EoR is effectively an organization that takes over all the legal and administrative responsibilities associated with employing staff.
This includes taking care of the onboarding process while simplifying your payroll, producing expense reports, taking care of tax issues, and setting up your employees’ statutory local benefits. In addition to payroll and onboarding, and extensive local knowledge, an Employer of Record can also support clients with foreign exchange and in-country money movement, insurances and local laws and regulations, as well as arranging work permits and visas for expat employees.
Effectively, it is an organization that takes over all the legal and administrative responsibilities associated with employing staff:
- Initiating and managing the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Compliantly and efficiently managing your payroll needs.
- Managing and producing HR related items, e.g., expense and salary reports.
- Handling of tax obligations and issues.
- Setting up your employees’ statutory local benefits, e.g., insurance.
- Arranging work permits and visas for expat employees.
A professional EoR not only helps clients hire internationally but also take full responsibility for ensuring compliance with local laws and best practices.
With an EoR structure, it’s never been easier to hire internationally.